Wednesday, February 27, 2019

The Simple Woman Daybook


For Today


Looking out my window...   I see a wall of snow!!  I am so looking forward to seeing green.

I am thinking..... about our trip coming up in April.  So looking forward to going to Florida.  Wish it was now and get somewhere warm.:)

I am thankful.... that when I fail, I can get back up and start over.  

One of my favorite things...  is the Sound of Music.  This past Saturday our family was treated to the Broadway show of the Sound of Music.  

Here this lady helped in the show.  The person we got to take our picture was her Uncle.  He dragged her over and called her a star.  How sweet was that?  So much love.:) 

I am creating... some more cooking videos.  I need to plan out the days that I want to do recordings and plan out the content.  I need to stop fearing and just do it. 

I am wearing... a coral shirt with blue polka dots and blue pants with white socks.

I am reading (read) /watching (watched) / listening to
We have been watching Manifest.  It is a really interesting show about a plane that disappears for 5 years and all of a sudden it shows back up.  The people on the plane haven't changed but everyone else around them has aged or died.  I am still reading It's Not Suppose to be This Way.  by Lysa Terkeurst and reading a chapter of Proverbs a day.

I am hoping...that spring does come early.  We are literally surrounded by snowbanks.  Ours windows are almost completely covered.  

I am learning... to be content with what I have and being thankful for them.

In my kitchen... I took three chicken breast cut them up and ground them in the food processor.  It worked!!  Loving my food processor. 
Here's the menu for this week. 
Monday:
Zesty Queso Keto Chicken Soup

Tuesday:
Pioneer woman can cook Sour Cream bake (also making it keto for myself)

Wednesday:
Alfredo chicken bake from the freezer.  Having leftovers for myself keto friendly.:

Thursday:
Leftovers

Friday:
Hot Dogs and tarter tots


Saturday:
Chicken Wings
celery

Sunday:
Pizza or leftovers




In the school room... Nathan will be on Spring break in a couple of weeks but we probably will still do school because of vacation in April.  



In my garden... too cold and snowy.  



Board room...


Post Script...


Shared Quote...

A moment from my day... took time out and painted my fingernails.  I am out of practice of painting my fingernails.  Certainly, need to practice more.  Got more fingernail polish on sale from Walmart.  Love the color.  Its called Ginger Zinger by Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure.



Closing Notes...
Have a great week everyone.
Sharon :)

3 comments:

Tajuana said...

Hi Sharon. I enjoyed reading your daybook. I too LOVE The Sound of Music! I watch the movie every year. I bet you enjoyed yourself getting to see it live. Love that color on your nails. You did pretty good for someone who's "out of practice". A Q-tip dipped in nail polish remover should clean up the skin around the nails easily :)

allisamazing said...

The musical sounds like it was a great night! Sally Hanson Complete Manicure is my absolute favorite polish. I have quite a collection :) Have a great week.

sjs said...

Thanks ya'll. The musical was awesome. Thank you Tajuana for the tip. :) Allisamazing I am working on building up a collection of polish. Trying to see what I like the best.:)
Sharon :)