Monday, February 25, 2019

Weekly Menu plan Feb.25th-March 3rd.


We have been working on using what is in our pantry and freezer for this past week.  I am also working on through our freezer and pantry for this week too.   We haven't been eating healthy since last weekend because we were gone last weekend and I had planned on not going grocery shopping for this past week.  I am thinking of just picking back up with the healthy eating March 4th.  Part of this is because of how the paycheck lands.  Thursday we get paid so I do plan on doing a grocery list through Walmart and having Mike pick up.  Absolutely love the Wal Mart grocery pick up.  Where was this when our kiddos were little.  It would have been so helpful.  I keep a grocery list running on the Walmart grocery app.  and then pick a day and time for pickup.  It saves money too because you are not going to the grocery store hungry. :)  I will also be on the lookout for sales towards the end of this week.  Now onto our menu for this week.

Monday:
Making Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls (https://therecipecritic.com/korean-ground-beef-rice-bowls/)
Broccoli from the freezer
Tuesday:
Tuscan Pasta in the freezer

Wednesday:
Leftovers/

Thursday:
Hot dogs, chili sauce and tater tots

Friday:
Greek Pitas
Tomato and cucumber salad

Saturday:
Chicken Wings
celery

Sunday:
Pizza or leftovers

Yep, this weeks menu is very unhealthy but its mostly made up of what I have in the freezer or pantry.  Monday, March 4th we will be back to the grind.  I feel so much better when I eat healthier.
Have a great week everyone.:)
Sharon :)

No comments: