Monday, January 26, 2009

Sweet Day :)

This morning I had a rough start. And dh and I were on chat and I was crying. He isn't here to give me a hug and I miss that. Well a few hours later my door bell rings. Here is this lady standing there with these flowers. I was expecting it to be for my mil or the wrong house. Well they were for me and the kids were all like, we bet they are from daddy. They kept saying to look but it was hard cause I was bawling like a baby. They were from my dh and I was so surprised. They are gorgeous. I have the sweetest guy!! I certainly don't deserve him. God has blessed us. We have been married for 14 years. I am so blessed that I didn't end up with a husband that didn't care for his wife or children. I hear so many stories of wives who struggle and my heart breaks.
This rose is so perfect. This arrangement is simply gorgeous.:)
Well off to chat with dh!!:) Hope everyone has a great week.:)
Sharon:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool and very very kind of your husband and so true not many wives have loving and devoted men in their lives