Saturday, January 31, 2009

God's Protection

On Friday I had the stove/oven fixed. I was shocked to see what had happend. We could have had a fire. The guy who fixed the stove said that over time the wire connections would catch on fire when I cooked. I didn't even realize it. The wires were burnt and so was the electric cord coming from the wall . The Lord was certainly watching out for us. I am so thankful that nothing happened and it stopped working before something could happen. What an awesome God we have. I don't know if you can tell from the pictures but it was pretty serious. Don't mind the dirt.:) And yes we cleaned underneath before we moved the stove back.:) Sometimes we don't understand why things stop working or so forth but there is always a reason.:)



This was the wires on the back of the stove. The were burnt.

This is the wire that hooks up to the above wires in the picture above. This the wire that is plugged into the wall. I hope I made sense. Sometimes I have a hard time trying to explain myself. Have a great week.:) Off to do some of my school work.:)
Sharon:)

1 comment:

JEANNIE said...

Course you can join in on the challenge, my hubby is deployed too in Iraq ;)



In fact I think that is what is going to make it extra special