Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Learning in this New Year

I have been learning a lot already in this New Year. This is what I have learned. I want to do more for the Lord. But at the moment my mission field is at home. Being a wife and a mom. Being the best that I can be for the Lord in this area of life is my mission. This is where I need to be content at and nothing else. Each and everday I can be there for my children. I want to be able to know that when I get to heaven my children will join me there. That is more important to me than anything else.

Something that I have been thinking about for awhile now.

Well I hope you all have a great night.:)
Sharon:)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It's so easy to say or think about but I find difficult to consistently focus on. My mind wanders to all the things that I think I should be doing but what we really ought to be doing is what we are doing. Someone recently said to me, "If you are teaching your children about God then aren't you really doing your job?" I mean really, isn't that it?