Monday, November 12, 2018

The Simple Woman day book


November 12, 2018

Looking out my window:  Actually looking out of my dirty door window because that's where my desk is in front of.:)  What I see is dreary brown and I can see my garden that we didn't use this summer.  Maybe next summer we will.  There is some snow on the ground.  Dreaming of spring already.  It is just so cold.


I am thinking: That warmth can't come fast enough.

I am thankful:  That I woke up this morning.  It is another day to start over.

One of my favorite things: My grandbabies


I am creating: Pjs for Hailynn



I am wearing: Jeans, a purple shirt and a purple jacket. Wearing slippers

I am reading (read) /watching (watched) / listening to: watching Call the Midwife and the Waltons.  Reading a new book called Cold Shot by Dani Pettrey.  She is a new author to me.  I just started it so I am not sure what I think of it so far.  To me, it's kind of slow.

I am hoping: to get what I have on my to do list today done.

I am learning:  to wait on God and be patient with His timing and not mine.

In my kitchen:  nothing much.  I made grilled cheese for lunch.


In the schoolroom: My 15-year-old does school online using Liberty Academy.  He is to the point I just check his work.

In my garden:  Nothing, which is so sad because it means it's cold outside.

Board room

Post Script


Shared Quote


A moment from my day


Closing Notes
Have a Fab Monday.



______________________________

No comments: