Monday, November 12, 2018

Menu for Nov. 12-Nov. 18th

Menu for Nov. 12th-18th


MONDAY:
Leftovers 

TUESDAY:
Tuscan Pasta (freezer meal that I made a couple of weeks ago.)

WEDNESDAY:
Leftovers -I have a meeting in Auburn at 5:45 pm

THURSDAY:
Chili and cornbread

FRIDAY:
Chili over baked potatoes

SATURDAY:
Doing our family Thanksgiving meal since we will be going to my Aunts for Thanksgiving.  Not really having a normal Thanksgiving meal because I didn't want to have a lot of leftovers.  
Chicken and stuffing (in the crockpot)
Mashed potatoes 
Green bean casserole
Either pumpkin roll or double layer pumpkin pie

SUNDAY:
Leftovers

No recipes to share this week.  If anyone is interested in me sharing the recipes let me know.:)

Have Fun Ya'll and remember that this life we are on is a journey.  How will you take that Journey?

No comments: