Monday, November 26, 2018

Menu for November 26th-December 2nd



MENU FOR NOVEMBER 26th - DECEMBER 2nd
Today is another one of those dreary Mondays.  I started supper in the crockpot which is Baked potato soup.  I also made some no bake cookies for Nathan. 



Made a new recipe called Honey Cake.  I have been watching the Great Britain baking showing and on there one of the bakers made a Honey cake.    I believe it originates from the Jewish culture.  More than likely you would see it on the table for Rosh Hashanah.   Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish New Year.  The recipe I used said it is best the next day.  I cut the bread up and put it in the Fridge.   We will have it in the morning with our coffee and maybe hot chocolate for Nathan.  


Here is our menu for the week.  It may change.  I usually change it if I want something different or if Mike doesn't like what was planned for that day. 

MONDAY: Slow cooker Baked potato soup ( I may make bread in the bread maker)

TUESDAY: Spaghetti using homemade sauce that was in the freezer.

WEDNESDAY: Homemade bean, cheese, and beef burritos.  I kind of did my own thing for a recipe.  Having this Mexican Rice

THURSDAY: Leftovers

FRIDAY: One of my freezer chicken meals.  Haven't really decided yet.

SATURDAY:  Probably will be celebrating my daughter's 19th birthday.  She hasn't decided yet what she wants for supper or her cake.  Backup plan is pizza.

SUNDAY: Leftovers

This is basically going to be it unless I decide to do some baking.  My goal for the year is to learn new baking/cooking techniques.  Have a great week everyone.:)

Sharon :)

No comments: