Monday, March 18, 2019

Weekly Menu March 18th-March 24th


Last weeks menu did not go so well.  I struggled to keep with the menu.  But I keep reminding myself that I need to be flexible.  It's good to plan but also remember plans can change.  I shouldn't be so locked into something that things can't change.  Flexibility is a good thing.  This week I gave myself a budget of $50 for groceries.  I may go over just a tad but I am not too far off.  This week's menu consists of using what is in the freezer and pantry.  Here is this weeks menu plan.

Monday:
Lemon and Garlic chicken that was in the freezer

Tuesday:
Tostadas using refried beans and no meat (all the trimmings)

Wednesday:
Leftover Corned beef and veggies

Thursday:
Alfredo or Tuscan pasta from the freezer

Friday:
Hamburgers with sweet potato fries

Saturday:
Wings

Sunday:
Homemade pizza 

Most of this weeks menu is pretty easy.  Hopefully, I will stick to it.:)  Have a great week 
Sharon :)

No comments: