Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Menu for Dec.3- Dec.9th


Got a late start on my menu because I have some other things that I have been working on.:) Here is the menu for this week:

Monday:
Chicken Scampi (used rice instead of pasta) Mother-in-laws recipe

Tuesday:
Pioneer woman Sour Cream Egg Noodle bake  I had this in the freezer so it's an easy meal just to heat up.
https://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/sour-cream-noodle-bake/

Wednesday:
Chili over baked potatoes.  Using some chili that I made and put in the freezer

Thursday:
Leftovers

Friday:
Pizza

Saturday:
Leftovers/something simple

Sunday:
Chicken wings and fries

This is a very simple menu this week.  I may have my grandbabies for a few nights and I needed something quick and easy.:)  Hope everyone has a great week.:) Have fun ya'll!

No comments: