Monday, November 3, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook






For Today... Nov. 3, 2008

Outside My Window... Birds are chirping and cars passing by. Nice a sunny day.

I am thinking...about changes that happen in our lives.

I am thankful for...family

From the learning rooms...I have an English test to take this week and a Theology quiz. So far in Theology I have an A and in English a C. I was never good at English. My first dicussion board paper was an 83. :( I hope I can bring that up. I will be working with Nathan on his reading.

From the kitchen...I have been cleaning and organizing my kitchen. I think I might have found something that will work on organizing my spices. When we got to Austin on Wednesday I want to get some more baskets from the Dollar tree. It works out great holding my spices.

I am wearing... nightgown.:( I will have to get in the shower soon.

I am creating... an apron for a dear friend in New York. I have to make Laurisah a night gown now.
I am going...to be busy:) Today I have alot of running around to do.
I am reading...Blue Night by Cindy Martinusen.

I am hoping...that things will start becoming a routine around here.

I am hearing...Pages turning ( Josiah and Felicity are laying with me and reading. My children love to read.)

Around the house...Got some cleaning and organizing to do. I have been trying to do one room at a time.

One of my favorite things...Thanksgiving. And no not because of the food. Because we have so much to be thankful for.:)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Today we have lots to do. I have to go get my check. Run to IGA for meats. Tonight at the library that we love going to they have a WWII vet so I am taking the kids.:) Sewing, Laundry and cleaning.:)

Here is picture thought I am sharing... Being a 12 year old isn't easy sometimes. Being the oldest is tough job anyone can have.:) I love him so much. My kids mean the world to me.

No comments: