Monday, November 10, 2008







FOR TODAY Nov. 10,2008...






Outside my window...It is a nice cloudy days. I always find that cloudy days are cozy. I just want to stay inside and enjoy it. We are suppose to be getting storms. What fun.:)






I am thinking... Not much this morning.:) I do not want to spare anymore brain cells than I have to.:)






I am thankful for...For the freedoms we enjoy as a country.






From the learning rooms...This week I have to work with Nathan on his awanas and his reading. I have a big English paper due and a Theology Exam this week.:)






From the kitchen...I am still trying to find ways of organizing my kitchen better. In time it will all come together. Right now it is pretty much clean.






I am wearing...Jean skirt, sweatshirt






I am creating... I have to finish up an apron I started and finish my mother-in-laws skirt.






I am going...No where.:)






I am reading...Right now I have nothing that I am reading.






I am hoping... To get good grades this week.:)






I am hearing...The washing machine doing its job.






Around the house...Have to do some cleaning. Get my mils laundry done for her trip.



One of my favorite things...Spending time with my children.:) They can be so much fun.






A few plans for the rest of the week: Drop mil off at the airport on Wednesday morning by 4:30 am.






Here is picture thought I am sharing...Being serious at a great game on playstation.:) Had to get in on the fun with the kiddies.:)










You can find more simple womans day book at this link. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: