Monday, August 9, 2010

Attempt at Ruffle skirt.

Today sewing wasn't successful. :(  I am trying a ruffled skirt.  It didn't turn out at all.  So I have to figure out how to do it.  Need to just try it again and not give up on it.  Ugh!! I don't do well with trying new things cause if I fail at it then I give up and do not try it again. Well I need to just move forward and try it again.  Glad I have extra material.  Not getting the gathering right.  Going to try my hand  at the fabric flowers that are going around.  Pretty cool.:)  I want to do them for their school uniforms to add more color. 
http://www.tipjunkie.com/fabric-flower-tutorials

Something like this.  I just have to try it and see what I can come up with.:)Off to check out some tutorials for the ruffled skirts.
Sharon:)

No comments: