Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What is your outlook for the New Year?

Every year we all try to make goals for the new year. The Year 2010 is fast approaching. What will the new year be like for us? Most of us may endure hardship and some blessings. I guess my goal this year would be to change my outlook on life. We can complain about how life treats us or we can just move on with a positive attitude. Which will it be for you? Things may not go as we expect it to but should that stop us from being thankful to God for allowing us one more year here on earth? There are so many blessings.

Many years I have made goals and failed at keeping them. My goal this year is too get back up when I fail and try again. My goals for this year are:

1. Get organized and stay organized.
2. Keep up with my Morning and Evening routines
3. Learn how to garden in Maine (so much different then TX was.)
4. Possibly go for my CNA licenses.
5. Work on Learning new things in Sewing

More then just keeping goals is to remember to rely on God for help with these. Yeah I could do them on my own but whats the sense. God wants us to rely on him even in the simple issues of life. He just doesn't care with the major issues in our lives but the simple things to.

I will leave you with one of my favorite verses in Proverbs.

"Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established."
Proverbs 16:3

No comments: