Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Finished:)

Bills all filed away.:) Now when I get the mail I can just put it away.

Reading/game area. I am going to get a standing lamp to put behind the chair.

Nice clean desk.:)
Book shelf. This is as organized as it will get until we get more book shelves. Because of the way this house is I have to get smaller book shelves.
Tomorrow or Thursday the goal is to organize our bedroom and closet. Including organizing the hallway closet. It is so easy to keep up when things are clean and organized. I know I said that its easy to keep up when organized. My problem is staying organized. So when I fail I will just get right back up and try again. I think I am missing the organizing gene.:) Mike is great at it. He knows how frustrated and overwhelmed I get at just the thought of trying to organize.
Well I do hope that ya'll have a great night.:) Off to find a recipe for supper. Then maybe for a treat to myself read or watch something.:) And of course play uno with Nathan. He loves that game.
Sharon:)










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done!

Simply Divine Photography said...

You Go Girl! It's always easier to keep up when things are organized...but like you said it's staying organized that is the trial.
Best wishes for you and your family in the new year!
Hugs,
Susan
p.s. visit my blogs and follow along if you have the chance, K?
My photography blog is: http://blog.simplydivinephotography.com/
and my blog on Memories of William is: http://4everwill.blogspot.com/