Friday, October 12, 2018

Menu Oct. 8th-Oct. 14th

This past week was relaxing.  I did have to take Nathan to have his braces fixed. Watched my grandbabies on Wednesday and Thursday.  Worked on a menu.  Did pretty good with sticking with it.  Most of the week I cooked food in the Pampered Chef quick cooker.  Love that pot.  Here's what our menu looked like for the week. This was from Monday, Oct. 8th - Sunday, Oct. 14th.

Monday-Whole chicken from the store and the microwave Uncle Bens rice

Tuesday-Instant Pot Pork tenderloin, we had cauliflower rice with it.  Here's the recipe I used.
                https://www.savorytooth.com/instant-pot-pork-tenderloin/

Wednesday-Instant pot Zuppa Toscana with homemade breadsticks and homemade alfredo sauce.
I used this recipe.  I used hot Italian sausage and typically when I make it I use heavy cream but only had half and half.
                  https://damndelicious.net/2018/03/03/instant-pot-olive-garden-zuppa-toscana-copycat/


Thursday- Creamy Macaroni and Cheese with kielbasa in it and had it with Brocolli.  I used plain water in place of the chicken broth and replaced the milk with half and half.  This was really good and creamy.
               https://www.sixsistersstuff.com/recipe/instant-pot-mac-and-cheese/


Friday - Suppose to be chicken soup haven't decided quite yet.

Saturday- pizza or leftovers

Sunday-  Not sure yet because we do have a birthday party to go to if we are able to.

So that's about it for us this week.  It's been pretty much a quiet and simple life lately. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.  :)



No comments: