Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Oct. 15th-Oct 20th Menu



Today is a beautiful autumn day.  The leaves this year are amazing.  So vibrant with bright beautiful leaves.  Simply beautiful.  This weeks menu is:

Monday:
Stuffed Chicken Breast
Green Beans
Riced Cauliflower and sweet potatoes

Tuesday:
Sour Cream Noodle Bake (hoping to make enough for the freezer)
Corn
https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/sour-cream-noodle-bake0-2145182 ( this is really good and freezes really well)

Wednesday:
Broccoli Cheddar soup
Bread bowls
https://therecipecritic.com/copycat-panera-broccoli-cheese-soup/

Thursday:
BBQ Pork Sandwiches (already done and in the freezer)
Cole Slaw

Friday:
Leftovers

Saturday:
Copycat chick fil a (I will be using a recipe off a youtube channel that I watch)
Waffle fries


Friday I am hoping to get some breakfasts for the freezer for Mike and Nathan.  Wednesday the goal is to get some things baked before my grandbabies come.  I try to do simple meals on Wednesday and Thursday since they will be here.

This morning  I worked on a little office area for myself.  I took a little part of the living room that doesn't get used much.  I do love it and so comfy.  I plan on getting a lamp and a rug for my area.

No comments: