Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Been a very long time

Wow, its been years since I last posted anything on my blog.  A lot has happened in the past few years.  Since my last post, we have moved to the Western Foothills of Maine.  We live in a very old farmhouse that we have slowly been repainting and doing some major repair of.  Where we live its beautiful but, to be honest, I am ready to move to someplace warmer.  It gets really cold where we are and you can imagine what is like in an old farmhouse.  When the wind blows you can hear it through the cracks.  I do love our little house.

Since moving our Daughter has gotten married and has had two beautiful children.  Having grandbabies is so much fun.  The best part is spoiling and then sending them home.  We can't begin to imagine what life was like without them.  They make life so much fun.  Our oldest son is busy with work and substituting.  Our other daughter is working hard.  We are down to one in the house.  Our youngest son.  He is busy with school (still homeschooling), football and wrestling.  My life is so different now then what it was.  I am having a harder time then I thought I would with our children slowly starting to leave the nest.  I miss them.  The house is quiet and sometimes I feel like I am missing something.   It's all that I have known.

Since I seem to have more time on my hands I have started looking for things that I could be doing. I do sew some.  But I wanted to start making some money from home since Nathan is still home.  I thought long and hard and decided to become a consultant with Pampered Chef.    I love their products and have been using some of their stuff since my kids were little.  It's a slow start but I am having faith it will pick up and I can start helping others.

So that's it in a nutshell. 

No comments: