Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Update

I haven't posted much this month. Been really busy. I passed both my college classes. I got a B in English and an A in Theology. Yeah. My next class will be Old Testament Survey. I only have to take one. I go from Jan 12 to March 6. Then I will start New Testament Survey.



I start school with the kids on Monday Jan 5. I am going to be busy with homeschooling, my school, housework, laundry and taking Mom to her doctors appointments each month. Yikes. And Mike thinks this will be good for me LOL. I have been working on a schedule. Goal is to keep at it.



Mike is doing great. Really busy. He enjoys being busy. They have asked him to do more programing for them. He has already accomplished one big project for his job and they asked him to do more. I think it makes their jobs over there easier. Easier is helpful.:) Mike has been learning so much. When we are both apart like this we grow more in the Lord and learn to depend on the Lord more.



Well we are going into a new year. I do not want to make any resolutions because I can't keep them. I don't know too many people that can keep their resolutions. I have some goals. I want to manage my time better. I also want to keep on a schedule. I want to really get right and do my devotions. I have been having a really hard time with that lately.



Looking back over this year there has been so many downs. That I don't even want to remember this year. It has been a really hard year. But I do have to say that we have learned a lot. A lot has happened this year. The biggest change of this year was Mike leaving for Iraq. We both feel that God gave him this job the way everything fell into place. I miss him so much. But I know God is doing a work.

For this new year coming I want to be what God wants me to be and nothing more. Hope everyone has a great end of an old year.:)
Sharon:)

No comments: